Do you have an article that you think would be of interest to our readers? If so, let us know – if we publish it, you’ll get some great exposure while providing useful and valuable information to our community of pharmaceutical professionals, pharmaceutical owners, and pharmaceutical/medical/biotechnology consultants.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q – Can I put a link to my site in my article?
A – We’ll allow you one text link in the body of the article – no third-party ad links though. The link must be to your own blog or website. And at the end of each guest post, there will be a short bio about the author which contains a link to your Guest Author profile. You can put all your relevant information in your profile, including a Gravatar (you’ll need to do this if you want your photo to appear in the profile).
Q – What kind of content are you looking for?
A – We only accept content on pharmaceutical topics that can provide value to our readers, and is informative, educational, and/or entertaining. To maintain value standards for our readers, we do not allow self-promotional content. You can plug your business in your bio, but not in your post. Topics should reflect your area of expertise. Send us your ideas and we’ll review them to see if they will be a good fit for us.
Q – How long should my articles be?
A – We find that the most effective and engaging articles are between 300 and 800 words, but there are exceptions to that rule, depending on the content of the post.
Q – Okay, I’m interested. What do I need to do?
A – Send us an email at webm…@regulatoryboard.com. Include a link to a recent article you have published online. If you’re not yet a published author, send us a sample of your work so we can review it. We’ll respond within 2-3 business days.
Requirements, Terms and Conditions
Guest bloggers must meet the following requirements:
1. A high degree of expertise and experience in their field.
2. The ability to write an engaging well-written article. Please submit samples of previously published work. Grammar, spelling and syntax are very important.
3. Original articles which have not been published elsewhere and are exclusive to the Regulatory Board Blog.
All guest bloggers agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. RegulatoryBoards.com has the right to publish or re-publish submitted articles, or remove previously published articles, in whole or in part, at their sole discretion.
2. RegulatoryBoard.com has the right to edit, amend, add to, delete from, and otherwise make changes to submitted articles as they see fit.
3. You, as a guest blogger, represent and warrant to RegulatoryBoard.com that each and every article you submit for publication online is your own original work and does not infringe upon the copyright or intellectual property rights of any other party.
4. RegulatoryBoard.com does not pay for guest posts. You will not receive any remuneration for any of your submitted articles that we agree to publish.
We’d love to hear from you. If you have suggestions for topics that we haven’t addressed in this blog, we’d love to hear those too.